Page 2 of 2
The training of human resource and development for the institute all are direct responsibilities of this section of Admin and Supplies Department. Therefore, training as a sub-unit embraces the followings:-
- Ensures adequate posting of staff.
- Create opportunities for on – the – job training and if need be sends them for training elsewhere.
- Exposes newly employees to existing staff association and cooperative to boost their moral and performance e.g. ASURI, SSA, NASU etc.
- Oversees the affairs of the institute staff clinic, canteen and guest house.
- Identifies training needs of the institute and suitable institutions.
- Preparation of training plans for the institute every year.
- Implementation of approved training plans.
- Bonding of staff on training.
- Procurement of staff training document from reliable agents and embassy i.e. Passport or Visas.
- Verification of acquired additional educational certificates of the employees.
- And execution of any other duties assigned by the management.
- << Prev