ETHICS OF ADMINISTRATION:
As a rigid position in response to adoption of management policies and decisions but possible to change and relation, ethics of effective administration includes the following:-
- Continuity: As a servant of all despite change in government and public leaders.
- Political Neutrality: total submission to the will of the people as a mediator between the management and the stakeholders of the institute.
- Policy Executor: interprets and ensures adoption of management policies.
- Directive in writing and speech: displaying good sense of loyalty and commitment as a delegate.
- Spirit of comradeship: demonstrating a good sense of judgment between the demands of employees & the management and ensuring existence of cordial relationship between the two.
- Master and Servant relationship: such is the position and operation of a good administrator in any organization. High sense of commitment, with a focus on goal attainment using any available positive means.
STAFF STRENGHT OF NCRI ADMIN & SUPPLIES DEPARTMENT
The department of admin & supplies is currently piloted by a highly experienced Director, (Dr) Theophilus Yisa Gana whose directives and instructions are carefully discharged by the current One Hundred and four (104) members of staff spread all over the headquarters and outstations of the Institute.
ADMIN & SUPPLIES SECTIONS AND THEIR FUNCTIONS:
Admin and supplies department of NCRI under the institute’s organogram has the following sections under her control:-
- Personnel Section
- Establishment Section
- Pension and Record Section
- Welfare and Training Section
- Open Registry Section
- Confidential Registry Section
- Transport Section
- Staff Clinic Section
- Guest House Section
- Maintenance Section